The following are the company’s policies for standard return request. These are only applicable to products that are directly purchased from our website.
Issuance of RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required prior to the return of any product. RMA number can be obtained by getting in touch with the company Customer Service available in different methods at our website.
Restocking fee of 20% may be required for returns for refund.
Any return for a refund may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from UnlockedShop.com
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
There are products that will not be accepted for return such as: products not purchased from us; products with no readable and valid serial number; products missing accessories and original packaging; products with visible physical damage; and products with removed UPC code.
Unlocked Cell Phone Return Policy
This standard return policy covers only the products labeled with Return for Replacement or Refund within 14 days upon purchase. In case your unlocked cell phone has no such label, then you cannot avail of such return policy. If you need to return your purchased item for refund or replacement you need to make sure to return it within the specified grace period. Check the invoice and take note of the date to avoid denial of service. Mere issuance of RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is not sufficient for this Return Policy to apply; it constitutes receipt of your product by us.
Final Sales Return Policy
Our Final Return Policy has control over any possible conflicting or inconsistent terms for refund and replacement agreement described in the company’s return Policy and Policy & Agreement. There will absolutely be No Refunds, No Replacements, No Exchanges and No returns. For any specific concerns Clients are advised to get in touch with product manufacturer.