http://www.unlockedshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Sony-Xperia-Z2.jpg 407 600 Unlocked Shop https://www.unlockedshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/UnlockeShopLogo.png Unlocked Shop2014-05-24 23:03:592014-05-24 23:03:59Comprehensive Review of the Sony Xperia Z2
- Seven months after the release of the Sony Xperia Z1 comes the Z2. If one is too look at the two Xperia Zs, not much difference in the aesthetic design can be found. Both models have glass and metal design that provide premium, a bit industrial, and not too classy but definitely sturdy finish.
- There is a little class to the design added by the pieces of glass splattered on the front and the back sides. The problem here is that they attract dusts and fingerprints. Looking closer though, the Xperia Z2 has a more robust body than that of the Xperia Z1.
Sony Xperia Z2 Design
- The Sony Xperia Z2 is not, by any chance, a small device. It measures 146.8 mm (5.78 in) x 73.3 mm (2.89 in) x 8.2 mm (0.32 in) and weighs 163 grams. With a 5.2 inch display, it can be said that the Xperia Z2 is an all screen device.
- Incorporated into the design of the Xperia Z2 is the RGB notification LED located behind the device’s upper speaker. This additional body feature allows the phone to alert the user when new messages get through. Different colors signal notifications coming from different sources (like SMS, Facebook alert or email), which allows for easier distinction of the incoming messages.
- The centralized power key also serves as the lock key is located at the right side of the device, and the volume key just under it. There are flappy parts at the right and left sides and these serve as cover for the microSD card slot, microSIM port and microUSB port. The headphone socket though is uncovered and proofed thus; there is no additional flap. The back part of the Sony Xperia Z2 houses the 20.7 MP rear camera lens and LED flash.
Sony Xperia Z2 Features
- The Sony Xperia Z2 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset at 2.3 GHz, with RAM of 3 GB – a good combination for people who are looking for s handset with top specs. And since Sony devices are known for their staying power, it is only natural that the latest device also runs with the power of large battery (3200mAh capacity cell). The 5.2 inch IPS LCD screen display comes with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution that gives out 423 ppi of pixel density. The Xperia Z2 also comes with Android KitKat 4.4 version.
- Sony Xperia Z2 allows user to enjoy different apps like the entertainment apps from Sony, the What’s New feature, Navigon (navigation solution), Xperia Lounge, Xperia Care, TrackID TV, Sony Select, sketch, Sociallife News, PlayStation Mobile, Pixlr Express, OfficeSuite, Smart Connect, and File Commander.
- All in all, Sony Xperia Z2 is one device that offers high quality and exciting mobile experience. The physical look may be a bit industrial in appeal, but it is handy enough that it can be used single-handedly. It looks a lot like the Xperia Z1, but it is packed with more power and the screen offers options that are more user-friendly.